My Supernatural Life II

.. In The Dark World With True Love Of Him ..

Sunday, January 22, 2012


at 12:58 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
A




SI KONTOT

My photo
T-sya
Puteri Batrisya Nur bt. Mohd Termizi nama diberi, 26Jan, Aquarius. Jgn tnya knpa lah 'Nur' tu kat blakang ye. But for sure bkn sbb lambat dpt cahaya k! I'm just ordinary girl but not typical girl. Hahaha! S'org yg boleh dikatakan garang dahulu nya tapi hati sgt lah lembut. Why I'm saying that?? 'Coz I'm to easy to drops my tears. That's me :D
View my complete profile

SUPERB HUBBY

SUPERB HUBBY
Hye! Ini GulagulaHati saya. I Love You So Much , hehe..<3 You just like a sunlight that shine my world. Thanks for be a part of my life.I promise that I would never let you go, and always keep you in my heart. Muhammad Hasreen Hazwan, I love you more than words :D

SUPERB PARENTS

SUPERB PARENTS
You are one in a million! You are the best parents that Allah give to me.. Especially you mak!! Sya akan buat mak menangis bila sya dapat apa yg mak harap kan.. YOU ARE THE SUPERB DUPERB BONDA!!

ISI KANDUNGAN

  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Continue post..
      • Happy Sweet Sixteen :)
      • *sigh*
      • Alhamdulillah :)
      • No title
      • Good Luck =)
      • Assalamualaikum..Rindu nya nak berwarkah! Maklum ...
      • Assalamualaikum!Hey! Hari nie masuk hari kedua per...
      • Alhamdulillah =)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

MYFace in Book

Puteri Batrisya

Create Your Badge

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Powered by Blogger.