Assalamualaikum..
Lama jugak aku tak bukak warkah nie kann.. Maklumlah , busy kan.. Habis sekolah aku stay back , petang memang tak melayan computer lah.. Malam buat kerja sekolah.. Bila nya nk update.. (padahal boleh je , tp malas) :P Jumaat and sabtu lepas aku pergi kem kepimpinan.. Berkepimpinan nie! Hahaha! Mengelabah je kan.. Kem tu memang best but the worst thing when we all kena denda terok gila! Its like military camp.. In one day , I guess almost 100 times push-ups.. Tak ke gila tu.. Aku rasa aku lah peserta yang paling teruk kena dera dengan fasilitator kat situ.. Sampai naik jerawat muka aku sebab kena sapu arang.. Ergh.. Apa-apa pun , memang best.. :)

The next story is about my best friend, my lover , my heart , my life, my soul and he's everything to me..Dear , I don't know why I met you and friend with you even I don't like you that time.. But Allah know the reason.. I don't why I'm saying "yes" to you when you want me to be you partner..But Allah know the reason..I don't know how I can fell in love with you.. But Allah know how..As I'm writing this, you might actually know how grateful I am. Looking back through my past makes me realize how wonderful my life has changed now.

I really believe that you're the greatest thing that ever happened in my life, I swear. You always have this ability to make me smile and there hasn't been a day that I stopped smiling and you always make things better even if my day is going bad. I don't care about what other people say or think about you and us. I love you for who you are,thanks for accepting my imperfections as i accepted your flaws. I'd like you to stay for a very long time .No matter what happen to you, me or us I will never leave you. You always be in my heart.